The Choir's final concert - St. Paul's Cathedral, London

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Saint Louis

After a smooth and uneventful flight across the Atlantic, and another quick flight from Chicago to Saint Louis, we arrived safely home around 3:30 yesterday afternoon. At least I think it was yesterday - it's now 4:00 a.m. and I'm wide awake, of course! I've got a start on the laundry, am going to look at the mail, and start the return to reality.

The past two weeks have been incredible. The journey was different for everyone, and it is my prayer that all who went, and all you who followed us via the blog, have had eyes opened, minds stretched, and souls fed. I need a few days to digest everything and work out some thoughts on paper. I will share more on this site in the coming days.

I'll leave the blog up through the end of the month so the travelers can enjoy the photos and posts. Thank you, dear readers, for traveling with us these past days.

So, when and where will we take our next trip??

Peace be with you, and glad to be home!
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment